Re: [IPk] coeliac disease

Hi Jackie

Its funny you mention coeliac disease because i have been investigated for
this and fortunatley do not suffer .  The reason for being investigated for
coeliacs was that they found out i was aneamic and as i have always been
anaemic when pregnant they thought that perhaps it has always been a problem.
 The tests I am being sent for, I was told, are to do with natural steroids
and that i am afraid is all i know (they're not very forthcoming with
information are they).  The stalling factor seems quite possible.

I was 14 when I was diagnosed which is quite a bit older than Emily and I
have always admired the parents of such young children on how they cope.
Being a mum myself the thought of any of my children having to cope with that
seems just too hard to even think about(hope that sentance makes sense).  On
the other hand its one of those things you just have to accept and get on
with (or we'd all go mad).  On the mum side you'll always worry about her,
mine still worries about me, when she moves away, goes out drinking,
pregnancys the list is endless.  One of the horrible things I used to put my
mum through when I was a teenager was refusing to eat, quite embarrasing now
but it was a tool.

Take care