[IPk] Open day, Wednesday 12th June

This will obviously only be of interest to those in Essex/East London - I
particularly had Peter from Chelmsford in mind.

There will be a Diabetes Open Day held next Wednesday at Goresbrook Leisure
Centre in Dagenham. I believe the point of this is to update us with
information on all the latest care methods and technologies available. I am
told that there will be lots of diabetes experts in attendance, as well as
representatives from both MiniMed and Disetronic, who will be demonstrating
their products.

I definitely plan to be there - not sure how I'm going to get there as I
don't drive, but I'll work something out - so if anybody else is interested
please let me know, and maybe we can arrange to meet up.

* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
*  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: email @ redacted  *