Re: [IPk] Various issues

>I'd like to second Babs's plea - how on earth do you select out multiple
>replies?  I've asked the group several times about computery matters, but
>have never had a response - OK, many of you were born using computers, but
>some of us have to be told!

I replied individually to Babs ... and I think the reason why you didn't
get a reply is that different email systems can have very different
answers to the same question.  You have a further problem in that you
use aol software, and aol is not the choice of the technically able ...

What might work in aol is acting as if you were sending two separate
replies and copying and pasting a bit from one into another (does
control-c work for copying in aol?).

If that doesn't work, try asking the aol help desk.

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 1+, demon/turnpike 8+
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)