Re: [IPk] Thankyou for welcome

hi Mandy
Yes, I didn't mean it wouldn't be a good thing to get your pump soon.
I just meant if you don't get it until you start your training, don't let it
put you off, go for it anyway!
The process usually takes quite a while, from getting approval to actually
getting the pump to getting training you're usually looking at several months.
Di