[IPk] Thankyou for welcome

Thankyou Pat and Di for the warm welcome and interest.  I understand both
points of view, but for my own sanity I would rather it be sooner than later.
 I have lost a lot of confidence in my own ability to control my diabetes in
the last three years (what worked before my last child was born just doesn't
work anymore) .  The diabetes team keep saying that my ups and downs are due
to having to look after three children, although it must have an effect - I
don't buy it, as my control was good when I had just two children.  The
hospital I attend does support pump users and they have a 6 month free trial
before purchasing your own pump but it does seem to me that the process may
take a lot longer than I would like.  On mentioning my wishes to the doctor
about trying  the pump  he didn't say anything but now wants to send me for
some tests to see why I get so many hypos(is this good or bad).  This will no
doubt delay the process even further.

Take care