Re: [IPk] low fat

Hello Joanne

All of my family have always been told to include a good plateful of
carbohydrate for meals and also obviously carbohydrate for snacks in between.
 We used to work on red lines and black lines years ago.  The black lines
consisted of food with carbohydrate which we needed to maintain our blood
sugar level and the red lines we were allowed as much of as we wanted.  Red
lines were cheese, meat, vegetables, salad, eggs etc and when we were hungry
we could fill up on these things without it affecting our blood sugar

You are right to feed Miles the carbohydrate - please don't get confused with
the diets that other people are on.