From: "Diana Maynard" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] low fat
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 20:25:17 +0100

I've found that eating high carb meals doesn't agree with me. If I eat
around 30-40g carb per meal or less, I have sooo much fewer problems with my
BG levels throughout the day and night - not just those 2 hours after a
meal, but right around the clock. It's hard to do in practice, but I find my
control so much better. Especially at night and the next morning.
Di