[IPk] reuse

I'm a type 1 pumper.Not yet funded but planning to mention funding at next
clinic appointment after one fruitless attempt writing to health authority

I understood that stainless steel may irritate more and cause more scarring
than teflon
Also an indwelling cannula may provide more of a focus for infection than a
syringe or pen needle with a quick " in out " job, even if the latter are re

However, it seems as if you are avoiding such problems. I have not meant to
cause offence or sound alarmist. I was merely expressing disquiet that lack of
funding prevents you doing things by the book and being even safer. And I do
feel that diabetes care is taking a back seat amongst other conditions, some
of which may be self inflicted

I wish you the very best of luck and hope that this funding business will be
sorted in the next year or so