[IPk] reuse

I suppose this technique must necessitate use of stainless steel cannulae
rather than teflon
Not sure how effective surgical spirit is for sterilisation but the cannulae
must surely get a bit blunt as well. Ouch!

If this works for you,(sounds as if it does) then the best of luck. But I
can't help feeling you are setting yourself up for either infection or scar
tissue formation, absorption problems etc. I'm sure you've had fruitless
attempts to obtain funding, but do the powers that be know of the risks you
are dabbling in in order to control your D?

This is one of the reasons why free needle exchanges were set up for IV drug
abusers (of course innocent drug abusers deserve all the help they can

End of rant

Hopefully the situation will change in April 2003