Re: [IPk] At Best

At 11:32 03/06/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I am doing really well on the pump in regards to blood sugar control, cuts
>heal quicker, eyesight is better, don't have to get up in the night to pee
>etc etc etc.  However I feel at my best when my blood is between 12 and
>15.  Does anyone else find this.

Not myself, no. I feel 'stable' at 8 or 9, but at 10 I start to feel sick,
and upwards from there it's worse. I was at 18 a few days ago, and I felt
*terrible*. somebody phoned me and could tell just from my voice that
something was wrong with me.

I feel best at 5. More energetic, more creative, etc. Trying to stay at
that level on MDI means frequent hypos though. :(

* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
*  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: email @ redacted  *