Re: [IPk] At Best

I have found my sugars to be around 4 -8 since going on the pump.  Yes
hypo's do scare me because I have epilepsy and it's always been suspected
that hypos are the main culprit, though no one knows for sure.
I agree with what you are saying about the body becoming accustomed to high
sugars.  I must confess that prior to pump control I aimed to keep my sugars
above 9 I did that for about 15 or so years