Re: [IPk] At Best

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
  However I feel at my best when my blood is between 12 and 15.

Were you permanently ( or frequently) this high ( or higher) before the
If you had very poor control before, could it be that these are the levels
you are accustomed to, and therefore get false warning of a hypo when BG is
in the normal range?
Or is there a fear of severe hypos ( very understandable if this was a
problem before and this was the target BG range in order to avoid these)

Perhaps you could raise your targets a little eg 7 to 11 rather than 4.5 to
8. and gradually lower them to the "normal" ie non diabetic range