[IPn] We're finished -- almost

Hi everyone, the response to the weekend challenge from one of our
volunteers was very good and that challenge has been matched. So far
we've raised $5256.00 toward our Spring goal of $6000.00. There is
one remaining challenge from a long time contributor and member
living in Pennsylvania (lots of generous folks there).

His dollar for dollar challenge is for $250.00. When this challenge
is matched we will be close enough for "government work" and call the
pledge drive to a close. If you have not already made a contribution
and are financially able, won't you please consider making a
donation to help Insulin Pumpers continue to bring this forum and
related services to YOU. You may think that a small donation of $10
or $20 doesn't make much difference, but that's what is typically
given and that's how Insulin Pumpers pays it's bills, with your small
contributions. They all ADD UP!

The majority of the support for Insulin Pumpers comes from the list
membership. Please take this opportunity to contribute and help
Insulin Pumpers to continue to bring you the mail list, web site and
chat forums.

To make a matching pledge or a continuing contribution, using our
secure server, please visit:

to make a challenge to the rest of the membership go to:

Or... if you prefer to send your contribution by mail, address it to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director