Re: [IPk] one injection per day

Hello Jackie

Sorry to hear about your arthritis condition.  What a lot you have to put up
with!  You appear to have a very understanding husband and he sounds like he
is a god-send to you.  It's what you need.  You sound like a lovely family.
I am glad to hear you all pull together.

However, about the pump (bearing in mind that I have not even seen one yet) -
I will keep you informed.  However, if you are worried about the distance
from the hospital, the emergency service will still take you to your nearest
hospital no matter what but your treatment might mean going for a half day or
full day out.  I have been transferred to Liverpool and I have never really
been there so I thought I would have a look around the shops while I am there
and come back in full fashion (ha ha).