Re: [IPk] one injection per day

Hello again Jackie

I have just had a thought.  Why don't you do what I have done and then we can
compare notes so that you can then advise your diabetes support group?  You
know I Danielle's diabetes nurse for approval and then rang Minimed.  They
told me that I needed my nurse's approval first and then they passed my name
and details on to the Minimied nurse for our area.  We are waiting for the

You could do this too.  Otherwise, I can update you on what is happening and
this might give you some confidence.