Re: [IPk] Hypo whilst driving

>I was just wondering about what you said about your wife taking out the key.
>If you remove the key from my car the steering wheel locks!!!!!!!

I was wrong :-) Julia confirms she merely turned the key to the off
position. But even then, I'm not sure how well that would work - it
was a diesel engine, and if I remember correctly, diesels don't have
spark plugs, so can run without electricity... or do modern engines
use electricty to pump the diesel in in the correct quantity?

mailto:email @ redacted