Re: [IPk] Shoes and Chocs

>By the way, can anyone tell me how to positively select sentenses to answer
>to, instead of scrolling through the digest deleting all I dont want, this
>can take quite a long time.

It depends on what email programme you are using.  On mine (turnpike),
for example, if I want to reply to just a bit (like the bit above), when
I open your email, I select/highlight the bit I want to quote (by moving
the cursor to the beginning of the bit of text, holding down the right
button, dragging to the end, and releasing, and then moving to, and
clicking 'reply' at the tool bar. It asks me whether I want to 'quote
all' or 'quote selected', I choose 'quote selected', and, voila!

At work, on the other hand, we use NotesMail, and I'm <expletive>'d if I
can tell any way to do anything other than 'reply' or 'reply (with
history)' (which gives you the whole lot ....

Best wishes

(DM 30+, 508 2 months+, believing that ITC is logical, helpful and
useful for far too long ...
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)