Re: [IPk] Shoes and Chocs

> I find that if you eat chocolate regulaly, you *need* it regulaly, if you
> dont eat it for several weeks it tastes soooo revoltingly sweet that a snack
> box of raisins answers the sweet cravings (thats the theory anyway)

Yup - I found exactly the same thing. It also worked (sort of) for cheese.

> By the way, can anyone tell me how to positively select sentenses to answer
> to, instead of scrolling through the digest deleting all I dont want, this
> can take quite a long time.

If you start a new message and copy and paste the address into it (or just type
in the address), instead of replying to the old message, then you can just copy
and paste the relevant bits of the digest into the new message too.
You should be able to copy and paste by highlighting the relevant text with the
mouse and clicking on the copy and paste buttons, or some key combination,
depending on what software you're using.
Di

 hi >