[IPk] Shoes and Chocs

Oh dear! another guilt trip. Instead of protecting Eleanors feet from bee
stings in the clover on our lawn, dog poo on the sreets, thorns and whatever
else, I went and gave her Diabetes!! Great!

I find that if you eat chocolate regulaly, you *need* it regulaly, if you
dont eat it for several weeks it tastes soooo revoltingly sweet that a snack
box of raisins answers the sweet cravings (thats the theory anyway)

By the way, can anyone tell me how to positively select sentenses to answer
to, instead of scrolling through the digest deleting all I dont want, this
can take quite a long time.