RE: [IPk] Glucowatch

Thanks for that, Iris. That's the first good review I've seen of the watch.
I'm quite interested in one, but I don't have the wherewithall to buy one
yet. I think it's like insulin pumps: for many people it's not necessarily
necessary from a strictly-medical perspective (although for some it's
essential, but it can make life a hell of a lot easier. Which, does, of
course, improve the quality of life, which is absolutely essential for all
of us!