[IPk] Glucowatch

I have had a Glucowatch for about a month and have found it useful for
sorting out basal rates especially at night. Until the 31st August the
Glucowatch is on special offer @ #250 instead of #350 but the sensors stay
the same @ #50 for 16.  Initially I found that when you put it on there is a
cetrtain amount of 'itchiness' but this wears off after an hour or so.  If
your diabetes is as difficult as mine to cope with then yes, it is a good
thing but I don't think it will do much for those people who are fairly
stable.  If your bg goes up and down fairly rapidly the watch gives a 'skip
data' reading but it is fairly easy to see why this happens.  A;lso there is
always a slight discrepancy in the watch reading against manual bg testing
but I have found that it is mosly about one mml but it certainly shows the
trends of your bg quite plainly.   Hope this helps anyone who is considering
buying one.  Iris Flight