RE: [IPk] Studies Mixed on Safety of Insulin Pumps for Kids

>Regarding implanted pumps, I believe minimed and diesetronic have them. I
fyou goto www.google.com and search for implanted insulin pumps you can fin
about 200 articles.

Oh yes, they do indeed. However, from a comment further on in the article Di
sent, it was fairly clear to me that they were referring to the sort of
pumps we have, where an infusion set is inserted. Not that many people have
implanted insulin pumps at present, and I think I'm probably safe in saying
I don't think any children do.