RE: [IPk] High morning BG's

I have been away from the email for a few days but I am so  glad that you're
all OK.  Do you find that you get less hypo warnings generally with the pump
or was this a first?

I did my first long drive since going on the pump last week - 4 hrs from
Swansea to Sheffield and I found myself wanting to stop what seemed like
every 30 mins to test my Bg's!  As it was I stopped about hourly but
thankfully my readings were nice and steady.

On the subject of the early morning highs, I approached both my hospital and
my pump nurse at the end of last week and have got myself a 3-day stint on
the Minimed subcutaneous sensor, which I am currently in the middle of.  I
come off it on Thursday morning and I can't wait to see what the results
are.  I really wish wish I could see what it's doing in 'real-time'.  My
pump nurse has told me that this may well be a likely improvement to the
next generation of sensor.  I'm not sure I'd want to wear one again in very
hot weather like we're having just now - things do get a bit clammy!!

Take care

IDDM 24 years, 508 pumper 8 wks