----- Original Message -----
From: kamal agrawal
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 12:39 PM

         When we walk bare foot, BACK -PRESSURE develops due to our own
body- weight, simultaneously & alternately in each & every portion of the
sole from heel to toe. (Watch & observe WALKING ACTION).

         This pressure helps to regulate the functioning of endocrine glands
and send message to remove hindrances & obstructions. This pressure also
help to raise blood against gravity. (Consult literature on

Due to FOOT-WEAR the volume of back pressure diffuses and remains almost
UN -EFFECTIVE. (Go through history & at present abruptly expansion of

Take two pieces of   =  inch dia ordinary PVC pipe, roll with & under sole
of foot with bearable pressure, two-three times in a day for 10 15 minutes.
(This will help to rescue from diabetes & many more chronic diseases).

Stand on heel & toe alternately for few minutes. (Walking-exercise on heel &
toe will give better result, mainly on toe).

Prefer to walk bare foot & avoid foot-wear as far as & wherever
possible.(develop practice & habit in CHILDRENS).

Contact: Kamal kumar Agrawal,

               Adarsh Trading Co., Gudiyari,

               Raipur,(36 Garh) India, 492009.

               91-771-523787, .421767,428281