Re: [IPk] glucowatch

Hi thanks for your reply.

Regarding the glocowatch it is true.  you have found out the cost is #250.00
and a box of the autosensor's cost #50.00 for a box of 16 that works out to
#3.12 1/2p each time you use one and one pad works for 15 hours only.

And you get a 30 day trial and if you find that it dose not work for you the
in that 30 days you get the cost of the watch back and that's all the
senser's you will loose.

When I was on the phone to the company the told me that sometimes the watch
dose not work if you are too hot so the trial period is a good thing.

I have not seen the add in Balance.

Anyway good luck at the meeting on Monday and do let me know what you find
out.

                                Best Regards Donald