Re: [IPk] glucowatch

This is taken from the Cygnus company website (the people who make
GlucoWatch).
Each AutoSensor lasts 12 hours so continuous use would cost more like #2000 pa
for an individual.

Gavin

How much will the GlucoWatch Biographer cost?
In the U.K., the current list price of the GlucoWatch Biographer is #350. This
includes comprehensive instructional materials and several accessories. At the
present time, AutoSensors are sold in boxes of 16 for a list price of #50.
U.S.
prices have not yet been finalized.

http://www.cygn.com/monitor/questions.html