Re: [IPk] glucowatch

sorry that should have read #1000!!!

>From: "Carmel Matthews" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re:
[IPk] glucowatch >Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:24:36 -0000 > >I am going to
a Glucowatch evening on monday and will let you know how >it goes. I have
been quoted #250 for the watch and approx #100 pa for >running costs but
it would be good if you could hire them as between >running that and the
pump it looks quite costly. I was talking to an >engineer recently and he
reckons they'll be #35 before long so maybe we >should wait!! but I guess
the patches won't come down in price or be >avalable on the NHS. > >
>From: "Katharine Bock" <email @ redacted>>Reply-To:
>email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re:
>[IPk] glucowatch >Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:06:20 -0000 > >>I saw in
>Balance this month an offer by Glucowatch (Cygnus) for a >>30 >day
>>free >trial period. You will need to give your credit card details >>
>but if > >>you >>do not want it after the 30 days there is no
obligation. It >doesn't >> >however >>say how much they cost which I am
still trying to >discover :) > > >Hello > >I found that no-price thing
quite weird >actually - Cygnus have put a >whacking great 2 page colour
ad in Balance >and despite all that >space >haven't got round to
mentioning the >price.....Why? Is it a bid to >reel >people in then sock
the price to >them after they are (sort of) >committed to >getting it? >
>I'd be >interested to hear if anyone has tried a GlucoWatch though. >
>Katharine > >in dusty gritty steamy London, thinking Cornwall sounds
like an > >excellent >place to be! >