Re: [IPk] glucowatch

I am going to a Glucowatch evening  on monday and will let you know how
it goes. I have been quoted #250 for the watch and approx #100 pa for
running costs but it would be good if you could hire them as between
running that and the pump it looks quite costly. I was talking to an
engineer recently and he reckons they'll be #35 before long so maybe we
should wait!! but I guess the patches won't come down in price or be
avalable on the NHS.

>From: "Katharine Bock" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re:
[IPk] glucowatch >Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:06:20 -0000 > >>I saw in
Balance this month an offer by Glucowatch (Cygnus) for a >>30 >day >>free
trial period. You will need to give your credit card details >> >but if
>>you >>do not want it after the 30 days there is no obligation. It
doesn't >> >however >>say how much they cost which I am still trying to
discover :) > > >Hello > >I found that no-price thing quite weird
actually - Cygnus have put a >whacking great 2 page colour ad in Balance
and despite all that >space >haven't got round to mentioning the
price.....Why? Is it a bid to >reel >people in then sock the price to
them after they are (sort of) >committed to >getting it? > >I'd be
interested to hear if anyone has tried a GlucoWatch though. > >Katharine