RE: [IPk] chocolate

Actually I used to be a big chocolate fan until I decided it wasn't a
occupation - these days I can go for weeks without even thinking about it,
let alone eating it.

Oh Di, you've always been my diabetes role model;-) After all, who showed me
the Way of the Pump? So I will follow your lead again, and pledge that I
will not buy a packet of M&Ms tomorrow, or any other chocolate bar, sweet,
cake, biscuit, or chocolate containing product.