[IPk] Re: Jeremy Grainger

I was greatly saddened by the news of Jeremy's death.
We got pumps about the same time at Guys, back in the early 80s. Although we
did not meet at the time, we did later through this list. I last saw him at
The George &  Dragon pub at the back of Guys for a couple of pints and a
meaningful discussion on life in general and pumps in particular. We
attended last years AGM of Diabetes UK together and put the pump case as
best we could.
I will miss his forthright views.

Ian Grant