Re: [IPk] glucowatch

>I saw in Balance this month an offer by Glucowatch (Cygnus) for a 30 >day
>free trial period. You will need to give your credit card details >but if
>do not want it after the 30 days there is no obligation. It doesn't
> >however
>say how much they cost which I am still trying to discover :)

I found that no-price thing quite weird actually - Cygnus have put a
whacking great 2 page colour ad in Balance and despite all that space
haven't got round to mentioning the price.....Why?  Is it a bid to reel
people in then sock the price to them after they are (sort of) committed to
getting it?

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has tried a GlucoWatch though.

in dusty gritty steamy London, thinking Cornwall sounds like an excellent
place to be!