RE: [IPk] High morning BG's

>Wouldn't a Glucowatch solve this problem for you?

That's an excellent idea, Miles. I'll look into it. Last week I asked my
German diabetes consultant about the GlucoWatch, and he'd never heard of it

Ultimately, I'm going to have to be a lot more careful on long journeys -
and even more so if I think I've had a preceding bad hypo.

elizabeth - I promise to eat proper food. Julia criticised me for eating
chocolate last week. I said why shouldn't I, and she said because its
fattening. But I'm not fat... Well, because it's nice. Aha. Do women always
take the view that if it's nice, it must be wrong???

mailto:email @ redacted