RE: [IPk] High morning BG's

>It was a terrifying experience for us all.
Thankfully my wife took the steering wheel and brought us in to the hard
shoulder. Seems to be a classic case of a preceding hypo causing you to
lose early warnings for the next hypo. I've not yet decided how to respond
to this incident.

That's terrifying, John. I'm glad to hear you're all ok - but I bet you're
still a bit shaken. At least Julia had the presence of mind to grab the
steering wheel. I don't know if I would have because I'm not very good at
responding quickly in cars. Out of curiosity, did you test? How low did you