Re: [IPk] ANYONE WANTING TO BUY A SECOND HAND PUMP?

No Di

Naomi  certainly has not given up her pump, she uses a mini-med.  someone
asked me to put an e-mail on the list but as with all bargains they have been
sold. I am very pleased to say they have gone to 2 very worthy children, we
hope that Naomi will always have the benefit of a pump to keep her well, I
believe the person selling them has now changed to a mini-med and saw no
point in wasting them.
kind regards
carol