Re: [IPk] INSULIN PUMP

Hi Vic
First of all please don't post in all capitals - it's considered the equivalent
of shouting.

About funding - you need to talk to John Davis who runs INPUT.
They can't provide funding, but they can help you try and persuade your health
authority to cough up.

www.webshowcase.net/input
or contact John Davis
mail: email @ redacted
  Tel: 01590 677911

See also the page on the IP-UK website about getting funding for your pump.
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/ukfunding/

Regards
Di

 On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, you wrote: > HI CAN YOU HELP