[IPk] help in getting a pump

I live in weston super mare  north Somerset   and my Doctor has sead that he
can not help me in  funding an insulin pump
he has stated that  Avon health  will not put up any help  can you help  and
can you tell me if Avon  supply north Somerset
                 thank  vic
                           I am on full time  sick   age 57 and will not work
again    I take 5injections a day to control my sugar levels   my diabetic
clinic  DR Dyane has told me that I need to go on a pump    please help me