RE: [IPk] Launch of 'Capital Pumpers' London UK

Hi Zoe,

The meeting went well there were a few pump users and a lot of medics etc,
and Disetronic. We basically discussed what we thought the group should be
and that was an place where people on pumps or interested in pumps can
discuss their experiences etc, create a lobbying group for funding purposes,
and also to apply gentle pressure to the manufacturers on various issues. We
plan to meet 3 times per year the next being Oct 30th 7.30pm. I was voted
chairman and Grave is the secretary. Regarding if Neil was their I am not
sure as I am still awaiting the minutes and attendees. Grace is off on a
Diabetes conference in the USA this week.

I have spoken to John Neale who runs INPUT and he will be speaking at the
next meeting and I have been contacted by the manufacturers offering their
support. If you can think of anything else that would be of interest please
mail me or phone 01932 787680.

Thanks

Miles Powley
email @ redacted