[IPk] Thank you Vic.. :o)

Thank u for your e-mail..

I know eventually i will get used to the idea, and i also know that =
there are many diabetics that leave regular lives..
It is all such a shock to the system(but hey..u already know that)
I just need as much information as possible as some of it has sunk in =
and some hasn't...and i wanna make sure i am doing all the right things =
to get it under control.  It seems to me...and hell...i don't know a =
great deal just yet.. that controlling it is the hardest part and that =
is what will take time...

Again..thank you for your time and you take care too

Carl Vincent
United Kingdom (Type 1 Diabetes/ diagnosed 4 weeks ago)