No Subject

My doctor is not keen on the idea of a pump but he has not really given me any reason why I should
not use one. How can I change his mind about this and how can I get financial support to get one?
I've had diabetes since I was 7 and I'm on four injections a day. I do blood tests at least twice a
day but more often about four.
Duncan Barnes
Views or opinions given in this Email message are those of the author and not those of Bryanston School unless specifically stated.
Because Internet communications are not necessarily secure, Bryanston School does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete the message from your computer.  Thank you.