Re: [IPk] PUMP

Hi Eric
I was on a  Minimed 506 pump for 2 years, and have now upgraded to a 508.
I think just about everyone here loves their pumps, whichever brand and model
they're using! I certainly like the improvements that Minimed have made to the
old 506, such as the audio bolus and remote control. There are quite a few
people on the list using a 508, so if you have any questions about it or
problems then ask away and we'll do our best to help. I'm sure your Minimed rep
and your clinic or whoever trains you will also be close at hand to help with
any problems. It's certainly very exciting when you first start on a pump!
Hope it goes well - do let us know how you get on.
best wishes
Di
P.S. Please can you make sure you don't type all in capitals - it's the email
equivalent of shouting.