[IPk] audio bolus on the Minimed 508

Now that I've discovered the audio bolus (thanks Elizabeth!) I'm finding it
very useful.
But I was wondering if using it drains the batteries a lot faster?
I've been told that using the backlight causes a lot of battery drain.
I suspect that using the vibrate mode does too.
Another strange thing I've noticed with the 508 is that although I seem to get
about the same length of battery time in total as with my old 506, I get a lot
less time after the low battery warning comes up. I used to get about 6 weeks
before the warning, but well over a week after the warning before they finally
died. Now I still get the 6 weeks, but I only get about 2 days max after the
Probably most people here have only ever had one model of pump though, so it's
hard to compare.