Re: [IPk] Infection and high bg

>Does anyone else here ever get a v. high bg a day or two *before* going
>down with a bug - like a cold or a sore throat?

Yes!  I'll run high before a cold, and I also have a theory that I run high
before NOT getting a bug.  For example, the other week my husband had a
throwing up bug, which I managed not to catch, but the day before and the
day that he had it I had a nasty "virus" feeling with a bad taste in the
mouth and BGs in the teens for no apparent reason.  Maybe it's the stress of
fighting off the bugs - successfully or otherwise.

Hope you're feeling better now