[IPk] Resending of profiles

Hi everyone -

I've just had to send through the profiles yet again of some people who
recently joined this group.

A computer failure had caused these profiles to get lost from our system.
Hopefully everything is now order. My apologies.

If anyone wants to see the list of people in this group, you can do so at

Click on "The other members of the Insulin Pumpers UK group". You may need
to sign in with your email address (in small letters) as your username, and
the password is pumper.

John Neale
Insulin Pumpers UK administrator

mailto:email @ redacted