[IPk] Launch of 'Capital Pumpers' London UK

This time with my email address

Hi My name is Miles. I found this newsgroup last week. I am very interested
to here from pump users in London UK as myself and other users and medical
professionals from the Hammersmith Hospital (and others) had an inaugural
meeting of the 'Capital Pumpers' on Tuesday and I was voted Chairman (Oh the
holes I dig for myself). The general idea is to have 3 meeting a year at
which general discussion with other users will take place, also manufacturer
displays presentation , lobbying of Trusts, Health Authorities, PCG etc will
be formulated and for those of us who are currently paying for our pumps and
supplies we can hopefully discuss cost with manufacturers etc.

So if anybody has any further ideas or suggestions or would like to be
involved please contact me.

Miles Powley