Re: [IPk] Bernstein's book

My copy arrived today and I think you'd need to be a saint to follow the
rgime but as my feet are now numbb and painful after years without
neuropathy I think I might try . It seems to address both types of DM
which is encouraging. It is also enlightening as far as private
healthcare goes and how docs in the States were reluctant to let patients
take control something to be said for the NHS!! Carmel

>From: "Abigail King" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: <email @ redacted> >Subject:
[IPk] Bernstein's book >Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 20:49:42 +0100 > >I've just
glanced through diabetes solutions. Bernstein's regime seems to >have
very impressive results but you'd need some discipline to stick to it. >(
6g CHO at breakfast 12g at lunch and dinner. Only 2 tbsp of milk and no
>tomatoes!!) >It would be interesting if a large scale well conducted
trial took place.. >He doesn't have anything good to say about pumps
SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml