SV: [IPk] editorial in BMJ on UK postal code blackspots

 That's not uplifting reading at all!
I was DXed at 15. If the study is relyable, my life is shortened quite a

I'd rather not read such articles, because they blow away my attempts to be

On the other hand, a lot of promising research is going on. I try to be
optimistic abaut a pemanent diabetes cure in the future.

The most important thing is to feel ok mentaly. Stress, sadness and so on is
not very healthy. I thik the best is to focus on a good life at the time
being, instead of worrying abaut every thing that possibly could go wrong.

All the best
Ingrid F
DM 5 years, 507C 6 months.
Probably going on the D-Tron soon :-)