Re: [IPk] editorial in BMJ on UK postal code blackspots

Hi Elizabeth, Ingrid &John,

I was diagnosed at 14 and as you may remember have just passed the 50th year
on insulin. Several times during that 50 years I wondered if I would ever
reach this anniversary as I have been quite poorly a number of times and
particularly so on 3 occasions. With a bit of luck I will make a few more
years yet but none of us know what the future will bring. So, just be as
careful and sensible as we can and don't worry too much about it.

Good luck and best wishes to everyone.