RE: [IPk] editorial in BMJ on UK postal code blackspots

I can see there is a place for these studies in so far as public funds can
be diverted to lacking areas.

But for ongoing positive thinking and encouragement I know personally
reading these studies just makes me think "why bother", so it might become a
self-fulfilling prophecy!

Ingrid