RE: [IPk] editorial in BMJ on UK postal code blackspots

>Well, remember Ingrid that the things you list above are the things that
>will help make sure you don't lose those fourteen years of life.

Yep. That's how a doctor put it to me. I can "claim back" the years that
diabetes might steal by eating healthily, exercising regularly, and
controlling my diabetes well. Easy to say, harder to do - but I take the
battle a day at a time.

The eating and exercising is my responsibility. The diabetes control
requires the help of my diabetes clinic, and with a pump I am happy that
I'm doing as good a job as I can at the moment.

mailto:email @ redacted