RE: [IPk] editorial in BMJ on UK postal code blackspots

I agree.

But I don't necessarily think it helps us to always read those depressing
articles.

We need to read more positive things.  For instance, I got a clipping in the
post yesterday from my mum in Australia, about a guy who has just turned
100.

What so great about that?  He has spent at least 60 years as a dmer, and has
had 45,000 injections.

He says diabetes isn't all bad - the woman he went on to marry was his
nurse!

Now to me - that is inspiring, not these morbid scientific articles.

Ingrid